Impacts of Road Hitting and Works of Pakua Mirror
What Is Road Hitting and Pakua Mirror? Table of Content
- 1 What is Road Hitting?
- 2 Types of Road Hitting?
- 2.1 Good Road Hitting Directions
- 2.2 Bad Road Hitting Directions
- 3 Plot or Road Ratio
- 4 Solutions for Wrong Directions Road Hitting
- 5 What is Pakua Mirror?
- 5.1 Identifications of Pakua Mirror
- 5.2 Placement of Pakua Mirror
- 5.3 Works of Pakua Mirror
- 5.4 Uses of Pakua Mirror
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 FAQs
In this blog, you can learn about good and bad directions for road-hitting properties, negative and positive impacts of road-hitting, plot and road ratio according to the vastu shastra principles, solutions for wrong road-hitting directions, and what pakua mirror is.
Let’s explore this in detail about complete road-hitting.
1 What is Road Hitting?
According to the Vastu Shastra, Road Hitting is when a road or street directly aligns with or hits the front and other portions of your property or building.
The Road Hitting can have positive and negative implications depending on the specific circumstances, directions and principles of Vastu Shastra.
2 What are the Two Types of Road Hitting?
2.1 Good Road Hitting Directions
According to the Vastu Shastra principles, the following significant directions are suitable for road and passage hitting your property.
- North (N) Direction
- North-East (NE) Direction
- East (E) Direction
Let’s discuss the above following good road-hitting directions in the detail below.
- North Direction Road Hitting: – A road-hitting property facing the North direction is very auspicious because it can increase your opportunities and money flow.
- North-East Direction Road Hitting: – The North-East direction facing and road-hitting is very auspicious because it provides positivity in the premises, so as per the Vastu, you can buy the North-East direction road-hitting property.
- East Direction Road Hitting: – The East direction facing and road-hitting is auspicious because it provides a good social circle to you, so it is good to purchase the East direction road-hitting property as per the Vastu.
2.2 Wrong Road Hitting Directions
According to the Vastu Shastra principles, five directions are dangerous and inauspicious for road and passage hitting property.
- South-West (SW) Direction
- South-East (SE) Direction
- South (S) Direction
- North-West (NW) Direction
- West (W) Direction
Let’s discuss the following wrong road-hitting directions in detail below.
- South-West Direction Road Hitting: – The South-West direction entry or road-hitting property is the most dangerous combination because, according to the Vastu Shastra principles, this is the most damaging combo.
- South-East Direction Road Hitting: – The South-East direction facing and road-hitting property is not good, and as per the vastu, this can cause fire accidents in the premises, so never buy South-East direction road-hitting property.
- South Direction Road Hitting: The South direction facing and road-hitting is very inauspicious and invites defamation or unwanted problems in the premises, so according to the Vastu, never buy South direction road-hitting property.
- North-West Direction Road Hitting: – The North-West direction facing and road-hitting is inauspicious because, according to the Vastu Shastra, you can face litigation with the government, society, people and neighbours, so it’s better to avoid buying a North-West direction road-hitting property.
- West Direction Road Hitting: – The West direction facing and road-hitting property is also not auspicious, but according to the Vastu science still, you can do a solution or balance the West direction road-hitting property.
3 Plot or Road Ratio
4 What are the Solutions for Wrong Road Hitting?
- Pakua Mirror: – A Pakua mirror, also known as a Bagua mirror, is a traditional Chinese Feng Shui and Vastu Shastra remedy used to deflect negative energy from road and passage hitting.
- Don’t Buy: – If you plan to buy a new property but a road is directly hitting from the wrong direction, it’s best not to purchase that property or if you still want to purchase a directions road hitting property so you can consult with experienced Vastu expert nearby your area.
5 What is Pakua Mirror?
Do you want to know about the pakua mirror in detail? So, read below the points of the Pakua mirror briefly.
5.1 Identification of Pakua Mirror
Hexagon Shape: – Pakua Mirrors are typically Hexagon in shape, and the design symbolises completeness and balance.
Concave Mirror: – Concave Pakua Mirror is a curved and outward-facing surface. In addition, a Concave Mirror deflect negative energies from the wrong direction road-hitting to your premises.
Pakua Mirror Colors: – The red colour Pakua Mirror with golden lines is a perfect and right Pakua Mirror.
Pakua Mirror Lines: – The Golden colour lines are complete, small and broken in the right Pakua mirror.
Sizes of Pakua Mirror: – Use small size Pakua Mirror for minor passages, and use big Pakua Mirror for broad roads, arrow-type buildings, flyovers, transformers and electricity poll.
Materials of Pakua Mirror: – Use only Cardboard and Wooden material Pakua mirror.
5.2 Placement of Pakua Mirror
Pakua Mirror Placing – Never hang Pakua Mirror inside your home because it will have reverse or negative impacts on your residential or commercial premises.
Pakua Mirror Location: – Pakua Mirrors are typically placed above the main entrance of residential and commercial premises, facing outward or never hanging the Pakua mirror at a low height. In addition, the Pakua mirror can deflect negative energies from the wrong direction of road-hitting. In conclusion, the road should be visible in Concave Mirror of Pakua Mirror.
Pakua Mirror Alignment: – Align the Pakua mirror with the centre of the hitting road to your premises.
Note: – If you have a balcony at the front of the road hitting and passage, keep a Pakua mirror on a balcony railing or a wall of a hitting road because it can negatively impact all the floors of the premises. In addition, placing a Pakua mirror on your balcony or a wall aligned with the centre of the road will reverse the adverse effects of the wrong direction of road hitting.
5.3 Works of Pakua Mirror
Pakua Mirror only repels the wrong direction road hitting impacts and energies to your premises.
Note: – After every 3-4 months, change the Pakua Mirror regularly and throw an old one in a dustbin only by following these things:-
1 Pakua Mirror Colour Fades Away.
2 Pakua Centre Mirror is Broken.
3 If Pakua Mirror is Stolen.
5.4 Uses of Pakua Mirror
Suppose small and broad roads, passages, transformers, flyovers, electricity poll, and arrow-type buildings hit your premises from any side of the property in the wrong direction, so place the Pakua mirror according to the alignment of the road hitting and height of the Flyover and Electricity Poll.
In conclusion, you may now understand road hitting, the good and bad directions, the negative and positive impacts, plot and road ratio, solutions for unsuitable directions, and what the Pakua mirror is. In addition, we have made a video on What is the Road Hitting & Pakua mirror. Moreover, after reading and watching a video of Road Hitting on our YouTube channel, you may get clearance on all your doubts, questions and fears of related road hitting.